SaaS Sales Info, Materials and Links
- Task-based SaaS platform (the platform is made to help the end user complete specific tasks)
- Platform is html-based.
- Multiple user roles interact with one UI (For example, the nurse, receptionist, lab tech, and doctor all use the same UI to perform their assigned tasks).
- No standardized/scalable method of collecting and responding to user feedback
- 20k+ daily users
- $30+ million in annual revenue
- Biggest complaint is UI.
The problem we’re solving:
One size does not fit all.
As you know, clients switch B2B SaaS platforms mostly due to UI issues. End user frustration with task-specific user flows, constant customer service needs, and non-intuitive UX contributes decreased performance, higher costs, low Net Promoter scores, and higher churn.
TUP Enterprise is the solution:
TUP enterprise integrates seamlessly with existing B2B SaaS platforms to deliver an individualized, efficient, satisfying, and stickier UI for each end-user.
TUP enterprise leverages both AI and user feedback to optimize the UI for each individual end-user.
- Decreased Churn
- More satisfied and more efficient end users
- Decreased need for customer service
- A standardized, scalable method to gather and respond to customer feedback
60-minute initial on-boarding meeting:
Add TUP code snippet to staging server and label all tasks to be optimized.
2-4 weeks of testing on staging server:
TUP does all coding and testing
Deploy on live/production server:
Onboard end users (video or step-by-step walk through)
2-4 weeks of live data capture:
UI variations begin.
Asking $7,500. Can be negotiated down to $4,000.This covers all setup and testing.
Monthly fee per user:
Once live, the client pays between $0.80 and $1.50 per user per month. (Of course, try to negotiate a higher monthly fee.)
Two months after going live, if we haven’t delivered a modal (popup) that displays UI changes generated from both our AI and user feedback that an end user can choose and use, then the client gets a full refund